• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I'm with Sam, you just have to be careful.

I wanted a small drill bit set that was on sale for setting up a cordless drill set in the RV and some Phillips screw driver bits. Nothing crazy, just stuff to make general repairs a little easier at the campsite.

I do like the little 2.99 led work lights, nice to have in the garage/rv/car to see better.

I get a free screwdriver set/tape measure/meter when I buy anything there.

mac 'bought what I went for, spent $40' gyvr

if it's something I need on a regular basis, I don't buy HF.

if it's something I need to last one job, or may use once a year, it's fine.

except tubing flares. buy the good stuff, because those suck balls.

I really want one of those bench vise style brake flaring tools with the turret style die. Those look pimptastic.

I'd put one of their winches on my trailer...

mac 'less death possibilities' gyvr

28bace1693f85f8842b6780c3861c018.jpg

Thanks to OEM Sean R, and a plethora of cordless drills now, I set up a small kit for the RV.

mac 'less to load every trip' gyvr

but they are probably both from the same Chinese factory
This is what ive read. Unsure how it could turn deadly(aside from cable snapping which ill swap out for synthetic). Uncle has a ramsey that needs to be rebuilt that ive been trying to pry from him but no avail yet. I need something up front, my jeep isnt wheeler enough yet :(

This is what ive read. Unsure how it could turn deadly(aside from cable snapping which ill swap out for synthetic). Uncle has a ramsey that needs to be rebuilt that ive been trying to pry from him but no avail yet. I need something up front, my jeep isnt wheeler enough yet :(

They now do look different from what mine was. I remember it wasn't rebuild able. Maybe it's different now.

I've had my xrc8 for 7+ years now with no problems. If I was you I would go that route over a hf winch. Just my .02

if it's something I need on a regular basis, I don't buy HF.

if it's something I need to last one job, or may use once a year, it's fine.

except tubing flares. buy the good stuff, because those suck balls.

I really want one of those bench vise style brake flaring tools with the turret style die. Those look pimptastic.

Do you ever run the NiCopp brake line? It's awesome, seals great, bends easy, flares perfect, doesn't rust.

Back