• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Re: Re: Important

Are you there for the IMTS? I was down yesterday and have about 8 demo's coming up by me in the next month or two. The booth with the dancing girls who gave out the glasses of Stella Artois made my train ride back to Milwaukee a lot more interesting..

Yea. I never saw the girls giving stella. I go every spot were there is beer and girls. The best one are the ones that dont advertise they have beer.

I have beAt them pretty good. Still tight

Gonna sell them?

datequ6a.jpg

For the H.K. Commander

Yea. I never saw the girls giving stella. I go every spot were there is beer and girls. The best one are the ones that dont advertise they have beer.

It was a booth with a group of 6-8 girls dancing up on a stage. They let me keep the glass and gave me a second one. A lot of the people I deal with on the phone on a weekly basis were there and it was nice to have a beer or lunch with them.

and in my reality check I bought a boat.

someone buy the wienerbox so i have room to put it somewhere.

87 'not a dinghy' manche

Budget and priority reality check today. XJ and/or F350 may be up for sale soon.

Deep breath...

I have those moments...

mac 'working another double today' gyvr

I think I'll have my 99 XJ up for sale soon. Not to get out of wheeling as I have the xj buggy and the 2dr but picked up a 02 x-cab sb 2500hd 4x4 w/8.1L as a driver. Yeah smart. But price was stupid cheap but I want to find a 99 steel blue 2dr that's rust/mostly rust free to build as a driver. I hope to have my 68 Valiant ready by spring for a gas saver summer driver.

Yeah, it always works out, but it sucks having to work 6-7 days a week just to make it.

I usually work everyday...

long weekends off and long vacations make up for it...

mac 'work hard to play hard' gyvr

I spent a bunch of money the last couple days....on bills but I've only spent $65 on gas in the last month. I also bought a paper shredder.....hoping to be back at work on Wednesday.

Re: Re: Important

It was a booth with a group of 6-8 girls dancing up on a stage. They let me keep the glass and gave me a second one. A lot of the people I deal with on the phone on a weekly basis were there and it was nice to have a beer or lunch with them.

That is always good. Were do you work?

Back