• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My jeep build with photos over the last few years.

Do you realize that doing something "just because" is the biggest sign of a true crack-head!

Do you realize that doing something "just because" is the biggest sign of a true crack-head!

Hey, it’s his build and he’s experimenting, you don’t need to call him names, just because you don’t agree with how he’s going about it. This is NAXJA, not pirate4x4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its okay im used to his one hand remarks. He does sometimes provide positively to the forumn. Plus ive never done crack in my life and hear it might be kinda cool. But as can be seen im already there.

Burn baby burn practice makes better

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Its okay im used to his one hand remarks. He does sometimes provide positively to the forumn. Plus ive never done crack in my life and hear it might be kinda cool. But as can be seen im already there.

Burn baby burn practice makes better

Just a heads up, not trying to get in the middle of anything but I think he's disabled... The 1 handed comment (shouldn't be) but may be taken wrong...

Anyways love the build!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It may be rare but i sometimes put thought into the words I choose.

I truly respect and admire him and what he does but that does not change the facts, he's a grumpy old man with one hand or limited use or whatever it is.

He's very talented to do what he does like I said before I often have a hard time with two hands and he gets it done with one and with better quality than I can with two.

Haters gonna hate.

Keep doin unique shit brother, do the same and you get the same.. where's the fun in that???

OR the sign of intelligence.

Evan, how did the steering brace work out?? I'm contemplating hitting buy it now, but I wanted to hear your experience!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It hasn't fell off or came unbolted yet. Might steer alittle more precise but maybe the same.

Only negative was it was lacking about 6 bolts to install it. Everything lined up well and install took me about an hour most of that time digging through my bolts

It has a few bolts that I plan to replace with weld. Weld the box part that holds the bearing to the cross member. Those bolts are kinda a pain to get in.

I say its worth it.

Sorry I didn't respond sooner. Did you get it?

Evan

Championship work you are doing! I have been enjoying your build. Really nicely done with the shock mounts, it’s got me thinking...

Thank you skruffy,
Im as much about the build as I am running it.

Holy shit shit you better get on it I just checked and they're 89 i payed 199. Wtf

Im going to order another one. Seems theres lots of xj stuff going on around here.
I'd be tempted to orderd 4 or 5 ughh

Going to take a nap with this then go install it.

Case is
8.5x22x4
60e84ab973debd76957300a832362557.jpg
7e62b8027f87bd1be2e8ef455256f55d.jpg

Interesting prototype muffler you made. Reminds me of making mufflers with my dad when I first started driving. I have a butterfly valve exhaust cutout of muffler bypass rolling around in my head. It's fun to mess with low impact stuff like that.

Thanks Karma, I like trying things.

Have the new muffler installed, also adjusted tps and dang she runs noticably better probly about a 50horse gain over my no flow through technology.

She no sounds like a one of a kind ls swap in a 4.0 has a very nice clean not in your face muscle car sound. I like it. No pop or riceer car sound at all. Has a sound alot of people would pay for. Though alot of people pay to lake they're rigs sound like crud.

It is absolutely high and tight as possible i clearanced the bolt and stiffner that goes around the curve of the floor pan.

Im amazed its running so well after messing with tps the muffler might be helping alittle too but messing with tps saw instant changes in how it revs.

Almost wish I had a way to do some mpg calcs to see what kinda fuel mileage it gets. Driving noticably lighter on her feet.

Now to go bash this muffler up on the trail
356bf469c78cdff702d32e469a2a45bd.jpg
829c32bdb8465a909e7c5d4b98b8dec4.jpg
f79776f77b92cb567d874701c0513cea.jpg
5a6d560c2247f3c27e7ce9435217c0ce.jpg

Thanks Slowxj,

Karman heres the link.
https://spintechmufflers.com/street-mufflers/5000-sport-truck-suv/

It will get dented and damaged. I might plate the bottom side of it and ramp the ends to get rid of square edges to hang less on rocks.

Its 1/8" to 1/4" off floor so it will take all the force from a rock slide

I had a thought to use my slider as the exhaust but but some how would have to go over frame and plumb into it.
If there was a way to clean plumb to it and land pipe on tge top side id be running a 2x8 exhaust pipe

Back