• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Official CraigsList Thread...

$450?

Time to get the ol' eyes checked. That is an "S", not a "$".

Shopping for a better shovel for AAT? That would certainly look nice in a little trailer behind Mark's Cummins.

The S450 is the model, not the price. If that was the price I would get it even if it was only to take care of the next 5 Christmases worth of gifts for the kids and be the coolest (or craziest) dad in the neighborhood.
2019 Skid Steer
2020 Trailer
2021 grapple
2022 breaker
2023 backhoe
2024 Kicked out of the house?

I can just imagine boys with a skid steer.

I don't think you would make it to 2020.

Sure beats Bananaphone.

I could waste a lot of time watching construction equipment. In fact, I have. During a couple of years of my college experience they were remodelling the main library, and that by adding underground wings. A lot of time I was supposed to be studying wound up being spent watching out the windows as heavy equipment moved large quantities of dirt and brought in all sorts of shoring and forms.

Time to get the ol' eyes checked. That is an "S", not a "$".

Shopping for a better shovel for AAT? That would certainly look nice in a little trailer behind Mark's Cummins.

Look even better on the bed of my cummins. :kissyou:

Look even better on the bed of my cummins. :kissyou:

No doubt, but would that still leave enough room for the next mountain of roofing dumped on the trail?

Dammit! Blind, stoned or stupid?

There goes my backyard re-grading project. I suppose after that I had had to have hauled it Idaho. But I don't know anybody up there that want to use it.

Dammit! Blind, stoned or stupid?

There goes my backyard re-grading project. I suppose after that I had had to have hauled it Idaho. But I don't know anybody up there that want to use it.

You buy it, I will be happy to haul it up here and put it to work. Still have the trailer. (Of course I have yet to fully unload the trailer after the last trip. It is currently working as wood storage...)

Back