• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AAT meeting Weds 10/23 at Sizzler in Corona

Carol.92124

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Quarterly Adopt A Trail meeting is next week; I hope to make it, we'll see what happens. But anyone who can go, should go!

7-9 pm
Sizzler
1461 Rimpau Ave
Corona

If you plan to eat while you're there, plan to get there closer to 6pm.

Looks like Belinda Wolfe and I will be there. Hope to see some others!

Ronan has Taekwondo practice on Wednesday nights so I can't make it. If there is an afterparty I might be able to attend that.

Sorry you'll miss it Peter; no afterparty for me, I have work in East SD County at 7am on Thursday.

Ryan, it'll be good to see you!

I don't know if you will have a chance to ask, but I am still waiting for chain saw certification. I know it is a lengthy class and I believe there is a first aid prerequisite, but I am willing to use vacation days to get the training (once I have accrued some next year).

Change of plans work screwed me I'm not going to make it tonight. But yes I second Peter ask about chainsaw training I've been waiting for three years some jerk never got back to me

Back