• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

This hour covered...

9zyejs.jpg

Taken in Shiprock, NM in April of '03. Route 666 has been renamed something else since then.

Damn....

seanR said:
Yea, The Stringtown Sheriff sits and waits there for you to!

Covered
Man, I think every town is a speed trap.
You can only speed between towns, but then you gotta watch for the state troopers.

I just got home from my trip up nort... I neveeeer sped once... oh wait, yeah I guess I did. Of course most of the roads up there are go as fast as you want and don't die because there's nobody around. On the way back there were a bunch of troopers and sheriffs out. I got a couple scenic pictures for ya'll but since I can't really drive through trees there wasn't a whole lot of areas I could get to besides the cut paths to go and do a little off-roading.
DSCN0716.jpg

DSCN0714.jpg

Mike

For your viewing pleasure. It's a short vid of a guy breaking his leg. May not be for the weak stomach crowd.

Ouch

Hour covered

Rev Den said:
Got this hour....remote from....

Quincy, IL

I can hardly contain my excitment.

Rev

Got this one covered from Russellville, KY.

Got up early to cook a hog. Pics to come...

Found out that my F250s TRE at the pitman arm has about 2" of movement after hitting a big rock on the site. Is that bad?

I have nothing to add today, but another hour covered. I still hate my job in case anyone was wondering.

Prepmech said:
Got this one covered from Russellville, KY.

Got up early to cook a hog. Pics to come...

Found out that my F250s TRE at the pitman arm has about 2" of movement after hitting a big rock on the site. Is that bad?

Too busy pulling my meat to get pics of the pig roast... maybe next time.

Back