• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

My 2 blondes on a drive in the Redwoods in Nor Calif.

3cc05eeb.jpg

New to the forum. Heres mine. 99 auto, 4.5 rubicon express, slip yoke and driveline. 33 Xterains, Thinking about 35s?
index.cfm

Last edited:
i just went through all the pages and only seen one person close to my location.

still in the slow build process and even when "done" it wont be huge.

Hermiston, OR
87 4.0L 5 speed

003-2.jpg

bed lined

004-3.jpg

winch bumper mount compared to stock

012.jpg

92 housing to burp air easier

006-1.jpg

just about done

001-6.jpg

Do you live near westbank and or kelowna???? I have a bunch of family in that area and I really like it there.

I wish you would move back there.

Madras, Oregon.
just bought my XJ last week 89 4.0 5speed 160k far as i know stock with 31s when i got it. i have put h4 head lights and dual driving/fog lights on it. lots more to come.

DSCF1146-1.jpg

DSCF1150-1.jpg

Where abouts do you live in madras, I used to live off of 7th just up from the schools/library/etc. I miss it there.

Has anyone used the Skyjacker Rock Ready lift kit? I just installed mine, and it's annoying. I hate to think I spent that much on a kit that looks like it's going to suck. My laptop doesn't have a compact flash, so I don't know how to get pics of it on. The crossmember sits pretty low and looks like it'll get hung up easily. I'll find a way to post the pics, but was just wondering if someone could post their pics of the RR Kit:bawl:

Ok here she is still in the works. Some where in the S.E. Port area.
89 4.0 auto 5" lift

finallift004.jpg

flexing001.jpg

speaks001.jpg

speaks002.jpg

Not the jeep but had to throw them on here
truck001.jpg

sweet ass looking dogs CJ

i want your jeep

Back