• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Looks great john. I'm jealous though. Mine is no where near that far along and this 29ft camper I've been living in is getting tight

Thanks, guys!
We've been living in our camper for just over a year now, couldn't imagine doing it with kids. Hopefully it won't be nearly that long for you.

The 20th anniversary of Winterfest will be March 6th and 7th, 2020.

mac 'get your vacation time in' gyvr

Its completely worth the trip. Mostly rock with little mud and the best camp grounds and shower house. I try to make it down every few years and just started planning a trip for late April this weekend.

first gen ecoboost guys... Do you like them? How are they lasting over the long haul? any major complaints?
We have 142k miles on our 2012. No complaints as of yet. Mileage isn't what I was hoping it would be but it's a towing machine for a half ton truck. Towed the jeep out to moab last year no problems. Main thing is to check if timing chain had been done on used truck. Luckily mine was covered under warranty.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ive wanted to go to SMORR for a few years now. A bunch of us bought tickets for Jeepstock, but had to bail for one reason or another. I should have a trailer soon, so now I have no excuses(aside from money) not to go.

I wonder if Ive been drinking too much, but Im shopping for a home in the Chicago suburbs. Sadly, my needs say 1 acre lot and 4 car garage, but my budget says 1 bed condo next to a dump.

Ive wanted to go to SMORR for a few years now. A bunch of us bought tickets for Jeepstock, but had to bail for one reason or another. I should have a trailer soon, so now I have no excuses(aside from money) not to go.

I wonder if Ive been drinking too much, but Im shopping for a home in the Chicago suburbs. Sadly, my needs say 1 acre lot and 4 car garage, but my budget says 1 bed condo next to a dump.

It's time to quit smoking PCP laced cigars.... get as far away of Shitcago as possible. Preferably over the state line in any direction.

It's time to quit smoking PCP laced cigars.... get as far away of Shitcago as possible. Preferably over the state line in any direction.

I've definitely given that a lot of thought, but its 55 miles to the WI border, and 49 miles to Hammond. Might be time to switch careers and start raising sheep in Texas

From banging sheep to raising sheep...that is certainly changing gears.

Cheese 'velcro gloves' Man

I've definitely given that a lot of thought, but its 55 miles to the WI border, and 49 miles to Hammond. Might be time to switch careers and start raising sheep in Texas

Your gonna want to go further than hammond lol.

Actually I really can't complain about hammond. I bought a house lived in it for like 7 years and sold it for a profit.

Beer!
f25ebcd218bdbc5a341a2611be639543.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back