• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Fest 2018

#S194

FMR SIERRA CHAPTER HMFIC
NAXJA Member
On behalf of the BOD, I'd like to announce the dates for this year's Sierra Fest. This year, we will be returning to the Rubicon Trail and Hermit Valley. We will be running the Rubicon Trail Monday, August 6th through Wednesday August 8th. The second part of the event will be held at Hermit Valley Thursday, August 9th through Sunday August 12th. The BBQ and raffle will be held on Saturday night.

Stay tuned for more...

I plan to be there in the big red beast . Hopefully maintaining freeway speeds.

Nice, I hope that I can make at least a part of the event this year. We will have to see tho because that Saturday is the wife's birthday.

I hope to have my new rig put together and a few shakedown runs in before Renofest so we will see

I am staying tuned for more info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry to say I won't be able to make it this year, the dates fall on a best friend's wedding which I'll be officiating so I can't miss that!

I am planning on going again this year with the family. Had a great time last year, everyone I met was awesome.

Dude. You and your family were so much fun to have on the trip ! this is awesome man. Im excited you guys are going !

I'm sorry to say I won't be able to make it this year, the dates fall on a best friend's wedding which I'll be officiating so I can't miss that!

this is a Bummer mike but at the same time I super stoked for you and your Buddy ! Thats awesome man!

Looks like I will not be making the Rubicon leg this year. I am planning on making deer valley and slick rock, And But of course the raffle and BBQ!

I'm going to try for the whole week. But at least get up for the weekend.

I only took Thursday and friday off work as i already burnt up a week of vaca for koh. So no Rubicon for me this time.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

If we are not going to stay at the Motel 6 where should I make my reservation.?

BUMP

Change some fluids and grease it up and I am ready to go.
I am going to camp at Loon Lake the night of Sunday, 8/5. I hope to be up there by 4pm (the time is flexible). Anyone coming across from hwy80 on hwy49 that wants to caravan?

Last edited:
Back