• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA Flyer

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
Many of you have voiced a need for a flyer to hand out to XJer's you run across. To that end we have developed a one page flyer. You can download and print it yourself or if you make it to any of the M&Gs we will have them available. Be mindfull that some localities frown on tucking them under someones wiper, so tread lightly.

If you want some and can't print them yourself or make it to a M&G, pm me and I will see about getting some mailed out. We will try and keep it updated as to new events.

naxjaflyer-1.jpg

:thumbup:

I start my new job one monday.....Soo tommorows my last day of work and we have an awsome printer
lol

Jawa has some changes he wants to see incorporated so there will probably be an updated version shortly.

Awesome! I have been wishing for something like that!!! Thanks!

One small request, can you post a PDF version, so it will print out at higher than screen resolution?

Cool.. might wanna fix the spelling of 'Comanche' though. :shocked:

Whoa, I didn't even catch that............ good eye Jon.

Anybody have a web host where I can store a pdf file of this?

How many of those pics are of Troy's rigs? 3? 4? Maybe we should just change the name of the CO Chap to TroXJA... :D

Well I imagine Tom would have been MORE than happy to put your rig on the flyer........ but - call him crazy - he probably figured it wouldn't be much for promotion having a pic of a forgotten about rig sitting on jackstands in a garage..... and we certainly don't need any more TJ crap littering our good name..... :moon:

And technically....... those 2 rigs haven't been owned exclusively by me..... Anyone could see either of 'em as Led's rig, or one of 'em as Mike's........ pre-white paint of course......

:D

Well I imagine Tom would have been MORE than happy to put your rig on the flyer........ but - call him crazy - he probably figured it wouldn't be much for promotion having a pic of a forgotten about rig sitting on jackstands in a garage..... and we certainly don't need any more TJ crap littering our good name..... :moon:

And technically....... those 2 rigs haven't been owned exclusively by me..... Anyone could see either of 'em as Led's rig, or one of 'em as Mike's........ pre-white paint of course......

:D

Now, for the 64 dollar question...How many of those rigs have parts that passed through your hand (sold, traded, bartered, etc...)?:spin1:

Still lookin for that PDF... I can throw it up on my web site if necessary and post the link back here, PM me your email.

Actually, two of those rigs are mine. If you had done the artwork you could have put yours on there.

I just went to the Colorado rigs thread and found some that looked good and fit the format. I knew the yellow beast was Troy's long lost rattling wreck, but didn't realize any other pix were his.

Back