• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Stryker said:
This is the Karma thread it is free!!! RRRRIIIIght

Nothing in life is free. LOL

The seat is free.

Of course, your gas to get here sure ain't!

PM me for the address, and when you'd be coming...

somebody should definately snag the mounts, they make gret bar pin eliminators

It goes to the scrap yard on Wend. Anybody?

I have a new in package Rough Country transfer case drop kit. I went w/ a SYE so I dont need it. It is yours free + shipping. PM me if interested

It should fit the 242, it is just the spacres that drop the x-member down. I will ship it via priority mail in a flat rate envelope, I think they are like $5.

XJ&TJ4ME said:
I have a new in package Rough Country transfer case drop kit. I went w/ a SYE so I dont need it. It is yours free + shipping. PM me if interested

ill take it, want me to send paypal to cover shipping?? 40502

Full set of power leather seats from a 93ish Country. Grey in color, good shape. Dad is selling our old house and we have to clean our junk out; I'd hate to see them trashed.

Located in Indianapolis, we will be there May 7-11, but I can haul them to the Pig Gig if I have to.

You'd be willing to bring them to the Pig Gig? I'm highly interested and have finally the cash coming from Uncle Sam to sign up soon.

Back