• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I would like to extend a formal thank you to Ford motor company. The 6.0 diesel stuffed into an F (or E) chassis has officially paid my mortgage for almost three consecutive months now.

And I suppose General Motors as well....for covering my overhead just about every month....thank God for road salt and shitty factory brake lines.

i recently purchased new windows for the house but haven't purchased the front living room window yet.
wife is thinking of changing it to a bay window. im not 100% on that idea because it will put a big damper on my already small front porch.
so now she says well we should just put in a new front porch.

either way she will probably get her bay window. i haven't even looked into seeing how that works. is it just a solid thing you install or dose it consist of tearing open the wall and redoing the frame?

maybe searR will come do it all for free PBR's

824b6e18a64e1b0bfc263e76d3273cab.jpg

This the same welder?

My welder needs a new wand, or I need to upgrade. I can get a new welder for $800. I saw yours this week on the book of faces this week and had Josh's same thought.

mac 'best price?' gyvr

What's it worth to you?

What's it worth to you?

Without asking how old it is and more questions about it, I can do $500 and can meet you half way this weekend. If you need to move it fast.

A replacement gun for mine is $150. Mine's served me well for 20 years besides the gun needing replaced again. So another gun and I'm back in reliable service. I know your welder is a much nicer machine, but I gotta also make sure the RV isn't going to need more crap for this summer's travels. So that's the best I can do.

Text me if you want to make things happen.

What did you get? Miller 211? Seems to be the next upgrade from the 210.

mac '30% duty cycle is just a suggestion with mine' gyvr

Without asking how old it is and more questions about it, I can do $500 and can meet you half way this weekend. If you need to move it fast.

A replacement gun for mine is $150. Mine's served me well for 20 years besides the gun needing replaced again. So another gun and I'm back in reliable service. I know your welder is a much nicer machine, but I gotta also make sure the RV isn't going to need more crap for this summer's travels. So that's the best I can do.

Text me if you want to make things happen.

What did you get? Miller 211? Seems to be the next upgrade from the 210.

mac '30% duty cycle is just a suggestion with mine' gyvr

I don't need money that bad haha. I can put it on Craigslist and get that in 24 hours and not have to drive 6 hours :)

Got an ESAB rebel. 240 amp multiprocess machine, all Tweco hardware, and I can get all the parts at the LWS. I wanted to start TIG welding and this machine also does lift start DC TIG.

It's a awesome machine. I have not found anything I don't like so far. And if you send them selfies with it, they send you t-shirts in the mail haha

824b6e18a64e1b0bfc263e76d3273cab.jpg

This the same welder?

My welder needs a new wand, or I need to upgrade. I can get a new welder for $800. I saw yours this week on the book of faces this week and had Josh's same thought.

mac 'best price?' gyvr

thats what i paid for mine shipped to my door when i bought it in jan. i do want a spool gun for mine though

yeah i got mine from blaines f&f...i was shocked they offered free shipping on the darn thing. nice unit for sure. you wanna sell your spool gun :)

so sell it on ebay then, where people will pay full price for used equipment apparently.

or do like I suggested. Separate the two, sell each for a reasonable price, end up with the same amount of money but people don't go "well i can buy a new one for that price"

simple.

I give props to you guys with three kids. We have been looking after my nephew since Wednesday and I think I'm getting some extra grey hairs.

I knew those places had everything you needed for a farm, but wow.

They must have a nice satisfaction guarantee then.

Back