• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks for the Rides of March

goodburbon

NAXJA Forum User
I would like to thank everyone who participated in the "Rides of March". You guys made the event worth going to and make me proud to be a part of such a wonderful group.

I would like to thank our vice president, Scott (Big Daddy Chia) Holland for the , cooking, cleaning, and all of the donations that made our raffle possible. I would also like to thank our secretary Chris (kendrik) for all of his help in organizing the event and guiding us through the trails.

A big thanks to our trail guides, Aaron, Mike, Chris, and JR. You guys kept our day full of fun and kept those jeep trains moving!

I can't thank our sponsors enough. For giving us a place to hold this event, contributing to our raffle, and offering up a discount to us for the run we owe a huge thanks to Superlift ORV Park. I especially want to thank Atomic4x4 for the big Kahuna of our prizes the Yellow top Optima battery.

I am glad to have met all of you and very much look forward to seeing you all again soon. Having a group of guys and gals this good makes me proud to be a part of our Red River Chapter.

Thank you all

Brandon

I also had a good time meeting everyone. I am looking forward to the next meet already.

I would like to thank the whole RRC BOD for getting this chapter and event going. My whole family had a great time. And I don't beleive my lil girl has slept to good like she did on those trails.

I had a great time meeting and wheeling with you guys. I just didn't like the drive back here to Houston. But all in all... I would do it again!

Yes, thank you all!

I really want to thank the group that put up with my little stocker. I know you guys would have rather been out doing more difficult or technical things, but you insured that I, and my passangers, had a blast and didn't give me grief about being stock....LOL

Yeah, it was great to meet everyone face to face, finally. Definitely time well spent!

Had a great time, thanks guys for putting this together! I'll also add in that im incredibly happy the Red River Chapter exists, thanks to the guys that have gotten it going!

Wow haven't had that much fun in a long time! Man are my arms big now!!! LOL....Who needs power steering?

XJNoah said:
Wow haven't had that much fun in a long time! Man are my arms big now!!! LOL....Who needs power steering?

Don't try and play it off. You took this long to post cuz you have been soaking your arms in hot water for the past 3 days.:laugh:

xxmidianxx said:
Don't try and play it off. You took this long to post cuz you have been soaking your arms in hot water for the past 3 days.:laugh:

Well that and wimpering like a baby...Still haven't got it fixed...dang work trucks made me lazy when it comes to the jeep.

Quick Reminder: The Rides of March T-Shirts, etc. are still available out our CafePress store. I'll pull the designs on April 11th, so be sure to get your orders in before then.

My own state.... And i missed it... I hate work... And i gotta get that 3" lift installed and some tires... It's a priority after seeing those pictures..lol

Back