• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Making a comeback to the XJ world...

Herzog

NAXJA Forum User
Well, I almost never left... But the only XJ that I had left was an engine, transmission and hood. :eek:

About 3 years ago I tore this apart:
woodside+9+03+013+%28Small%29.jpg

To create this:
100_1035+%28Small%29.JPG

An ever since I've been missing the trips to the grocery store and work in my beloved XJ. And due to a recent addition to the family we've been looking and looking for something to get us all out on the trails without having to haul a trailer and buggy everywhere.

Tomorrow I'm going to pick up my new to me '97 Sport. :D

I look forward to talking tech with you guys once again! Cheers!

Cool Glad to see you around these parts. Now you just need to get that membership. :D haha

Stop by the IC and join in conversation, there is a good chunk of the members there with new little ones. Barbie and you will fit right in.

:wave:

JeeperG said:
Cool Glad to see you around these parts. Now you just need to get that membership. :D haha

Stop by the IC and join in conversation, there is a good chunk of the members there with new little ones. Barbie and you will fit right in.

Yeah! what he said!

Also should think about joining us for our Christmas dinner and raffle.

JeeperG said:

I think I'll have to pony up soon and get the membership for sure. :)

Thanks for the welcome back. :D

I think this was the closest I've come to meeting you, at the 04 winter convention at 5 mile.

Welcome back. :thumbup:

welcome back shane, does this mean your gonna start wheeling with the xj's instead of yota buggy's:D

xjblue said:
I think this was the closest I've come to meeting you, at the 04 winter convention at 5 mile.

Welcome back. :thumbup:

That's not me, that's Cody in his Unibuggy ZJ. :eek:

Thanks for the welcome though! :D

jmaxj said:
welcome back shane, does this mean your gonna start wheeling with the xj's instead of yota buggy's:D

Thanks! The XJ will definately see a lot of trail usage... Just nothing too crazy. It's gonna be the family wheeler & daily driver. :)

Herzog said:
Thanks! The XJ will definately see a lot of trail usage... Just nothing too crazy. It's gonna be the family wheeler & daily driver. :)
thats good i guess as long your gonna keep the buggy for thrashing and the xj for mild trail cruises with the fam than that's cool

jmaxj said:
thats good i guess as long your gonna keep the buggy for thrashing and the xj for mild trail cruises with the fam than that's cool

I could never get rid of the buggy... way too much blood and sweat in to that one.... I don't even think I could put a price on it.

But yes, that is the plan! I'm excited for the new Cherokee... We didn't pick it up today because of conflicting schedules, but tomorrow morning it will be ours!

:cheers:

Herzog said:
That's not me, that's Cody in his Unibuggy ZJ. :eek:

Thanks for the welcome though! :D

:confused1 oops,
I always put the wrong rig to your screen name somehow, I've been webwheelin RME without paying attention I guess.:dunno:

Back