• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lets go wheeling

in tyler so close enough
yes. Got a ride in Big Bend coming up so I'll be forced to actually work on my junk.

Took the Tundra to Big Bend. Junk still broken, but progress being made.

probably saturday Nov. 6th i'll be prerunning a section of the Oklahoma Adventure trail its not so much 4 wheeling as it'll be dirt roads and the upper part is supposedly "rough" but that most likely means its still drivable in 2wd. other than that it may be later in Nov before i have enough free time again to hit an OHV park.

Let's do rom. Also answer your phone ***

Most of my wheeling these days is to the local Burger King, LOL

:laugh:

But I do it in style

i put my jeep in 4wd the other day cause i wanted to flex on a curb. that was basically it, although over new years i'll be death wobbling my way around Oklahoma "overlanding" with my brother

I will be up and running soon and will definitely be looking to line up a trip. I am in Houston. Have been out to Hidden Falls a few time, but am looking forwarding to checking out the other spots in our area.

I'd be down to go to Bridgeport/Crossbar.

I've not been to Crossbar. Did go to the other park that was up there I think around Ardmore.

You are in Houston? and The Naxja President?

Kool, when did that happen?? I am the SE side, between Hobby Airport and Pasadena.

I will be up and running soon and will definitely be looking to line up a trip. I am in Houston. Have been out to Hidden Falls a few time, but am looking forwarding to checking out the other spots in our area.

We were up in Palo Duro two weeks ago and the Palo Duro Challenge was going on. I am definitely going next year.
Also there will be a NAXJA Moab trip, even if it is unofficial, next October that we will be going to.
A bunch of us old timers are going.

Back