• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

637032dbc8c4b60782f02caa1218e8df.jpg

Son of a.......
It'll buff out

LOL. I've got a buddy with a old school portable frame straightener. I think we can get it dang close . All I want is to make sure the side window is in and the hatch seals half way decent.

Picking up a "rust free" fleet side bed for the C10 this weekend. Pics looks good, but will know just how "rust free" it is Saturday when I drive to southern Missouri. Bed is being brought up from TX, so that has me somewhat hopeful. It will cost me about as much money for this bed as just the body work on the step side was going to cost me alone. Worked on more wiring last night, now I have lights and even all the dash lights all the way to the hvac light works....making progress!

Picking up a "rust free" fleet side bed for the C10 this weekend. Pics looks good, but will know just how "rust free" it is Saturday when I drive to southern Missouri. Bed is being brought up from TX, so that has me somewhat hopeful. It will cost me about as much money for this bed as just the body work on the step side was going to cost me alone. Worked on more wiring last night, now I have lights and even all the dash lights all the way to the hvac light works....making progress!

fleetsides are way nicer than stepsides. stepsides are ugly.

fleetsides are way nicer than stepsides. stepsides are ugly.
I knew you were not a fan of the step sides. I like them, but I have waivered back and forth between a fleet and sticking with the stepper...I can sell the stepper for pretty good $ so it will help offset the cost of the fleet side quite a bit. The fleet side will make it a much sleeker look...getting close to being road legal!

Back