• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weld on beadlocks and hot girls kissing each other

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
Just got a set, any suggestions on the welding, other than not too much welding to warp the wheels?

Anything else you'd suggest?

and for the perverts...

815ZZZ-med.jpg

By the way, my brother has this poster in his pool room. My Mom is so proud!

Notice how many of you pervs have viewed this thread. :D

I think I know the one on the left! :eek:

CRASH

ummm, they need to take their shirts off. Does the fact that I came back to look at this thread make me a perv?

Sean

OneTonXJ said:
ummm, they need to take their shirts off. Does the fact that I came back to look at this thread make me a perv?

Sean

Nope
Makes you a heterosexual male with fantasies about homosexual... er, bi-sexual females
So normal as pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving!

that is by far one my favorite pics. although having a thread title like this gets the attention, I still have no input on the beadlocks other than TRLWGN 1, does that make him gay?? :D

Fore Wheeler said:
I still have no input on the beadlocks other than TRLWGN 1, does that make him gay?? :D

I hope not.:anon: :D

Fore, I dug up a recent thread on PBB, however these beadlocks are made by Longfield. Anyways, its the same concept with tons of pics, so click here.

that is by far one my favorite pics. although having a thread title like this gets the attention, I still have no input on the beadlocks other than TRLWGN 1, does that make him gay??

Unfortunately it does, we've lost another one. :D

I have been researching the DIY beadlock lately and have got the following tips, bevel the edge of the inner ring to get a deeper weld, if you can set them up in a lathe or on an axle spinning real slow that is the way to go. One guy i spoke with did them with a 110 buzz box, but i cant remember if he said it was flux or not. Good Luck
P.S. I would have looked at the post w/o the girls but it was good incentive.

Economos said:

Fore, I dug up a recent thread on PBB, however these beadlocks are made by Longfield. Anyways, its the same concept with tons of pics, so click here.

Thanks, that was a good thread, alot like the RockStopmer thread, and as always, more is better. This answered the thought of using silicone to help the 'possable' leak.

I'm going to put my beadlock rings on my 8" wheels, to make them 10", this will help my fear of busting my hubs on the rocks.

We have a rotary table set up with a Jig. We set the wheel in (after the outer has been machined off...) and then secure it. Turn the table on and then the welder is attached to an arm that swings over. We set the distance and let her rip. It's Kickass.

Back