• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MOAB FALL FLING 2005 Date Is:

GSequoia said:
Maybe I'll get there with, I dunno, less than four different size tires!
Fixed it for you

GSequoia said:
You're just jelous that you weren't the subject of countless minutes of conversation...or ridicule...

:moon:
Now hold on just a minute here. I'll have you know I get plenty of ridicule. I work hard for it and, damn it, I deserve it.

Who says he doesn't get ridicule. You obviously weren't with us on Behind The Rocks. Brad breaks a ujoint on FLAT GROUND!!! For the 2nd time in 1 hour. :rattle:

Don't feel bad Brad. Last year I did the same thing but took out two axles in quick succession on easy stuff on Metal Masher. Glad to see that someone else has taken up the mantle though.

Danno said:
Who says he doesn't get ridicule. You obviously weren't with us on Behind The Rocks. Brad breaks a ujoint on FLAT GROUND!!! For the 2nd time in 1 hour. :rattle:
The best part was that we had just taken a nice long lunch break. If it had happened 10 ft sooner I could have been fixing it then. Nooooo, I get in, start it up, turn the wheel, go two feet and "snap".
Now I make everyone wait another 20 minutes.

Back