• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

When your fixing another drink at 5am, you know its gonna be a bad morning.

Haleyes said:
First season is Fri, Sat. and Sun. here.

I shot a doe today. @120lbs.
My first with my Omega.:clap:

Congrats on the deer Mike. There were some pretty big buck on cars and trucks yesterday evening.

Deer steaks for Winterfest? Speak now or forever hold.....

Save a steak for me please.

Kim

titans-done.jpg

4 lbs of deer in the freezer......WF bound.

All packaged up and ready to go.

Hale

Doesn't look like it.

I have been so busy today that I have my new SYE sittin 3 ft from me and still have not even opened the box to check it out. DAMN!!! Dont people know that NOBODY want to work or be productive at work during a holiday split week!!:D

ive been spending the past couple days working on the lift, its tough to get anything done with only a couple hours of daylight after school (3:00), if i dont have what i need, and have to go to the store, the afternoon is basically shot

I installed the Dakota springs on the rear of my junk, I'm not sure how much lift I got. I was a tard and forgot to measure the hight before I put it on the hoist.

I ordered my new 33' Trxus MT's, ordered a No-Slip, bought some 2" square tube for control arms and cross member, got kind of an idea for a roof rack and drip rail guards, and since I was at work, I put a clutch in a Shadow.:repair:

Other than that, it was a slow day.

Now I need to decide which front springs to get.

And I'm still bummed because I can't do WF.:(

Thanksgiving break started today, too bad I still had to work today and tomorrow. Leaving for Indy tomorrow after work and coming back Thursday night so Kim can work Friday and Saturday.

On the plus side, I'll be back at Redbird Friday.

WTF? am I the only one that has to work friday? I wave today off though.

sgtmack said:
I installed the Dakota springs on the rear of my junk, I'm not sure how much lift I got. I was a tard and forgot to measure the hight before I put it on the hoist.

I ordered my new 33' Trxus MT's, ordered a No-Slip, bought some 2" square tube for control arms and cross member, got kind of an idea for a roof rack and drip rail guards, and since I was at work, I put a clutch in a Shadow.:repair:

Other than that, it was a slow day.

Now I need to decide which front springs to get.

And I'm still bummed because I can't do WF.:(
sweet. with 33's you'll be unstoppable.

My christmas gift came yesterday.

ep9LG.jpg

9K pounds of fun right there. I need to get a cradle and some more anderson connectors, so we can use it on both the Jeeps.

Back