• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ignore the Girl, 2 of the Baddest Diff Covers ever made for $200, Delivered!!!!!

Dan Fredrickson

NAXJA Forum User
We try and keep a couple in stock I'm having fun now!

normal_diff%20covers%20white%20bikini.jpg

Don't worry, they are the same covers we have always made, I just felt bad about not having a cooler name like some guys.....

2 Of our Standard 3/8" thick Differential Covers Delivered for $200, thats right, 2 bills......Welded inside and out, machined flat, just plain the best made! Thicker and stronger than the rest, much more than simply extreme, Ultra! Unlimited Lifetime Guarantee!

We are keeping about 450 in stock so until this batch is gone or the 10th of May!

14 Bolt covers (71 in inventory) Ford 8.8 covers (66 in inventory)
14%20Bolt%20Cover%202%2016%2008.jpg
album%20dif%20cover%20pic.jpg

D60 covers (36 in inventory) D44 covers (59 in inventory)
D60%20diff%20cover%202%2016%2008.jpg
D44%20Diff%20cover%202%2016%2008.jpg

And we make 5 others too!

At this price til the next batch when the higher price of steel comes into play! You MUST call in to get this price, you cannot get this deal online. We answer the phone from 8am - 8pm PST......6 days a week, and most of the time on Sundays too!

using Dan's diff covers, i have beat the living snot out of quite a few rocks which had the unmitigated audacity to jump right under my XJ. we taught those boulders a lesson that they will not soon forget.

When do you think you'll have the 10.5 cover out?

Doh!! Figures, I just ordered one of these from 4wheelparts but they didnt have the 8.25's so I just got one for my d30. Wish I would have read this last night.

What price you got on D30 covers? You didn't put them on sale too, did ya?

Back