• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The Official CraigsList Thread...

Re: The Official CragsList Thread...

my mentallity at this point is 60's (HP) front & rear, but thats in a distant future. i'm happy with my lil 30 for now. 2bills for that 60 ain't bad though.

This guy has a big auto shop full of stuff. 99% of it's for sale. I got a 5' steel workbench with a vise, a red 3.5 ton floor jack, a rolling steel tool cart, and a pneumtic grease gun. I felt like a kid in a candy store. Missed out on the welder though.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/tls/502427638.html

It's in Chula Vista so you Nor-So-Cal guys are SOL. :D

mikedashg said:
This guy has a big auto shop full of stuff. 99% of it's for sale. I got a 5' steel workbench with a vise, a red 3.5 ton floor jack, a rolling steel tool cart, and a pneumtic grease gun. I felt like a kid in a candy store. Missed out on the welder though.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/tls/502427638.html

It's in Chula Vista so you Nor-So-Cal guys are SOL. :D

Oh, and yes I know it says all must be gone by Sat, but since he still has a boat load of stuff, figure it's worth a call if you need anything. Tons of jacks, huge jacks, and several big work benches. gianourmous old school air compressor, air tools, you name it.

mikedashg said:
Oh, and yes I know it says all must be gone by Sat, but since he still has a boat load of stuff, figure it's worth a call if you need anything. Tons of jacks, huge jacks, and several big work benches. gianourmous old school air compressor, air tools, you name it.
my buddy lives in chula vista, i gave him a call. good spotting mike :D

97xjdawg said:

Ha! That's JCs old Jeep. He sold it. Pretty sure those are street locks.

dsc00361ae634.JPG

Kejtar said:
I would have.. but I just bought one.
Remi,

don't ya know all NAXJA members should have a least 3-4.

Russ

Well...Lets see, i'm looking out my back window... I see 1, 2....4....7.
Looks like I got 7 out back. :eek:

Russ

pottenger said:
Well...Lets see, i'm looking out my back window... I see 1, 2....4....7.
Looks like I got 7 out back. :eek:

We should get together and talk Russ, I think that I am only down the street from you!

Russ

Back