• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sold it!!!

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
Just an FYI, I finally sold my '89 project. Thanks to those of you that passed on the information to others looking for an XJ. It has a new home in Parker - maybe we'll see the new owner Jacob on the forums!

Man, we're down to 5 vehicles...... I've got that "empty nest" feeling! :laugh3:

YELLAHEEP said:
Just an FYI, I finally sold my '89 project. Thanks to those of you that passed on the information to others looking for an XJ. It has a new home in Parker - maybe we'll see the new owner Jacob on the forums!

Man, we're down to 5 vehicles...... I've got that "empty nest" feeling! :laugh3:

You can come take a few outa my yard

xjnation said:
You can come take a few outa my yard

Not if'n I wanna stay married I can't........ :laugh3:

DJ,

$27 2 week Truck Trader ad did it for me. It ran only 2 days and I got 15 calls. First looker bought it. I can't imagine you'd have much trouble - yours is much nicer.

Now what sux is that I gotta field calls for the rest of the month since the printed Trader ad will be around until the next edition......

At least you ran the magazine ad. Put one online on Auto Trader and tell them ya sold it and watch how long the ad runs. They have issues with their internet staff.

Woohoo............UPS just dropped off a Optima Red Top and some Creeper cables. Anyone ever seen these things, they are HUGE.............. :yelclap:

Trying to get the HOA off you back?????

old_man said:
Trying to get the HOA off you back?????

Heh heh, well, oddly enough, this is the first XJ that hadn't brought on any complaints.

I just don't need two XJ's that's all. "Heep II" was getting jealous and the wife didn't like it sitting around.

I got asking price, so I'm happy!

YELLAHEEP said:
Heh heh, well, oddly enough, this is the first XJ that hadn't brought on any complaints.

I just don't need two XJ's that's all. "Heep II" was getting jealous and the wife didn't like it sitting around.

I got asking price, so I'm happy!
Cool now you can buy an auto,a new winch, a front bumper, and some real tires :laugh3:

Led said:
Cool now you can buy an auto,a new winch, a front bumper, and some real tires :laugh3:

:D :laugh:

Led said:

Ya know, maybe yer right...... that way I wouldn't always hafta be waiting for you and yer junk to get up the obstacles. I do kinda have an unfair advantage don't I....... :D

And Jeff, shouldn't you at least get a rig on a trail before you start slinging smack around?........ (OUCH!!!! :D )

YELLAHEEP said:
Ya know, maybe yer right...... that way I wouldn't always hafta be waiting for you and yer junk to get up the obstacles. I do kinda have an unfair advantage don't I....... :D

And Jeff, shouldn't you at least get a rig on a trail before you start slinging smack around?........ (OUCH!!!! :D )
You got me on that one.
It'll be on the trail soon enough wizenheimer :).Rockrails are ready to go on this weekend as well as the winch.Need to put my new 760 u-joints in also,then its time to play :thumbup:.

Last edited:
Jeff, did that pittman arm work out for you?

Pittman arm going on this weekend as well.Crap, the list is getting longer.I guess I better get my ass out to the shop and get to work.I'm outta here :wave:

Back