• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Junkyard in Austin?

Has anybody been to this JY lately? I never went a year ago and I'm planning on going this weekend to look for a '97+ passenger fender and header panel.

If anybody has been there and seen 1 or more late model XJs I'd love to hear it before I drive an hour and fifteen minutes each way for no reason.

they are a little high on some things...when i went they had 2 or 3 98+s

Junkyard update:

Harold's in Briggs = crazy expensive, bad selection of late model XJs.

Budget Wrench-A-Part in Belton = cheap, has 3 late models with parts, lots of older XJs with plenty of parts and lots of Explorers with disk brake 8.8" axles. There are XJs back there with receive hitches that could be pulled for $15. Also front driveshafts if you are going to do an SYE setup. I'll be going back to this place.

Thanks for the heads up on this.

Went back this weekend with a friend who needed a Ford spindle and I scored a front driveshaft with what appear to be great u-joints and centering ball for $19.23 OTD.

I love that place, I just wish it wasn't an hour and a half drive from my house.

Now you just need to put that ford crap on your d30 and do a write-up.

Back