• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best Remote Starter? OEM?

mtsz52784

NAXJA Forum User
I live up here in the Buffalo area and I like to waste gas so I'm looking for a remote starter. Does anybody have any opinions on a good one? Also which supplier have you had the best relationship with? Another question is did they make an OEM key fob/OEM remote starter for 2000 XJ... also anybody have anything else to say on the situation... PM me. Thanks :yelclap:

just keep a midget in the bank, he can crank it and even pull it around for you. I hear the lollipop guild is looking for work.

My roomate has the basic kit they offer at circuit city on his XJ and he really likes it. It uses a different remote, but the remote actuates his door locks also. I forgot the brand on the kit, but it costs $150 installed at circuit city. I am also installing the same kit in my pickup this week.

DEI, they make viper, etc...

I'm in the process of installing 160xv model, check out link below for tons of info: :attom:

http://www.the12volt.com/

Back