• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Just scored a set of new trailer tires and rims for $200. Picking them up in fort Wayne tomorrow. One step closer to finishing trailer

Lots of hours n miles put in today, but got to have fellowship n lunch with JR and Outkastboss n families. Good food n good conversation. Just got home a few minutes ago.

well nvm about the crown vic 8.8. found a set of jk axles (30 and 44) 30 is sleeved, gusseted with alloy ball joints and chromo shafts and new hubs, rear axle has chromos and they were both re-geared to 4.88. All for about what i would have spend buying a 9", adding discs, chromos and gears. ill still have to get a set of perches but that solves my dilemma.

Jokingly I've said my tires are 30 years old. A friend who claims the Dick Cepeck MUDs I run are from 1987.

Can anyone confirm?
a85fcd55a87f4f923f364081b03a030c.jpg

38th week of 1997. Before 2000 tires had 3 numbers. First 2 numbers are the week they were made and the 3rd number is the year of the decade they were made, as tire were not ment to last longer then 10 years. Most, not all tires made in the 90's had a triangle after the 3 numbers. After 2000 they went to the 4 digits but still week/year made format. Thats what I've always gone by.

Stopped at an Out Back near St. Pete. for a beer and there is a helicopter landing in the grass next door. Apparently rich people do things like that. The lot was full of gawkers. I walked by like I see it every day. F that show off.

38th week of 1997. Before 2000 tires had 3 numbers. First 2 numbers are the week they were made and the 3rd number is the year of the decade they were made, as tire were not ment to last longer then 10 years. Most, not all tires made in the 90's had a triangle after the 3 numbers. After 2000 they went to the 4 digits but still week/year made format. Thats what I've always gone by.

Haha thanks. That's still pretty old

No shit, must be something in the air. We drilled the holes n set the poles for Case's tree house this week. We are keeping it simple, 8x8 and 8 ' off the ground. Using a tree that is a "V" and I set 2 legs 8' off it.

They replaced the telephone poles by me and I had them lay 5 of the old ones in my yard. Plans are to make a fort/ swing set out of them. Just haven't started on it yet.

Last edited:
They replaced the telephone poles by me and I had them lay 5 of the old ones in my yard. Plans are to make a fort/ swing set out of them. Just haven't started on it yet.

That's what I used for the legs on ours. There were a stack of poles on a farm I lease n the owner said if I touched one I had to take them all...so I've been using them over the years for odd ball stuff.....next up will be hunting blinds.

I would like to have a few of those to make a parking area for the camper, guess I'll have to call Win Energy and see if they will be out my way anytime soon.

:phone:

Morning gang.

Sean, just be glad that pic was of my white legs and not my ball sack.

ball sacks and guacamole, they go hand in hand like Chips and Chz (Chips is a stripper in St Louis)

Back