• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AW4 transmission hesitates going into reverse

Ok, thanks. Is there any way to bypass the clockspring. Don’t care about the air bag but would like a horn and cruise

Getting ready to change transmission fluid and filter. Would you guys recommend having it flushed? Since I’m having the issue with reverse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, have all the seals and gaskets installed. What torque converter would you guys recommend (stall ratio) I have 35” tires with 3:73 gears. I know that is not ideal, going with 4:56 when I can save up again, also going to go with 33” tires when these are done, but they are new. This is the setup when I purchased it. So what torque converter would you guys recommend?

Drain the fluid and refill with Dex 3. need to do it twice to get new fluid through the system and cooler.

Just did this to mine. Had to add a quart more than came out. Shifts much better

I didnt mess with filter. Not much to a trans filter

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back