• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

$100 Off Serious LongArms

Can I get a copy of the install guide as well? Thanks!

Got any pics of these installed on an XJ? Seriously considering Serious Offroad.

Here ya go...

DCP_6119.jpg

WinterProject071.jpg

Some action pics, cuz I know you wanna see 'em.

RiderGoatee (NAXJA)

2wd69hh.jpg

350kjmo.jpg

27x10md.jpg

RZOSeth (NAXJA)

2i0fdcp.jpg

2m7gsr5.jpg

Helluva kit(and price), but I wish the chassis mounts were tucked up inside the frame rails for more clearance. I've seen a kit like that and thought that was a great idea.

I want. Looked at a lot of LA kits out their, think yours takes the cake. But would def like some install instructions a few people asked for above if you don't mind...also if it's not a hassle a phone #..LOL kind of ridiculous I have to ask but I don't get off work until late at night and my work's internet won't let me access your site...damn newtork filters

Installation is very straight forward.

The condensed version:

Remove the OEM crossmember and using the same holes in the frame rails, secure the new crossmember.

Drill 2 holes per side through the frame rails.

Measure the distance between the LCA bolt holes and the long arm mount at the cross member. Use this measurement to set the length of each arm. ( Do one side at a time. )
Install the lowers and adjust the radius arms (uppers) to mate with your UCA mount. Repeat on the other side.

After that you cut off the frame side LCA mounts.

What's included in the kit:

Crossmember, Upper and Lower arms, joints, backing plates, all of the hardware needed to complete the installation.

Nothing else to buy.

HTH

Back