• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FALL CLEAN UP - October 26th, 2013

BRIANHO13

<- Yum Chocolate
When will it be?

I think we should keep this thread in the main forum to get more people involved.

Re: FALL CLEAN UP

As long as its not while i'm in Moab i'm down for whatever.

I work weekends in October, so September would work best for me, with the exception of the weekend of the 14th.

Anything before Moab is going to be out for me.

mac 'one more attica trip in a week and a half and I'm done wheeling til moab' gyvr

Having never been to a clean up... Is there a place for someone with no Jeep in tow?? That's an awful long way to bring my Jeep to help clean up a trail.

Having never been to a clean up... Is there a place for someone with no Jeep in tow?? That's an awful long way to bring my Jeep to help clean up a trail.

We'll find you a seat!

It's totally worth the trip. Redbird has plenty of fun trails after the trail is cleaned. Not to mention when camping there are ponds/lakes all around to toss a line in the water and catch some fish.

I think I may try to grab a ride down there with Rev if he would be so kind.

Are you making this trip, Rev?

depending on the date and how things are looking for harvest, I may consider making the trip out. It is a good time....last time I was there we made an ass sammich out of Fat Jesus' head...and I was sea sick from being so hung over and riding in the HoBuggy. I think that was the trip where we had fajitas and about 3 hours later we had 10# of bacon :pig:

Cheese "good times" Man

depending on the date and how things are looking for harvest, I may consider making the trip out. It is a good time....last time I was there we made an ass sammich out of Fat Jesus' head...and I was sea sick from being so hung over and riding in the HoBuggy. I think that was the trip where we had fajitas and about 3 hours later we had 10# of bacon :pig:

Cheese "good times" Man

That wa a fun clean up, washing flexys hood/windshield for him was pricless.

That wa a fun clean up, washing flexys hood/windshield for him was pricless.

:roflmao: Brian is a ninja when he's drunk!

Sounds like it is a fun event. Think we are gonna try are best to make it down.

For anyone that hasn't been to Redbird, the campground is run by a super nice guy that only asks for donations. It's right across from the main entrance. Showers and bathroom always smell like bleach and it is super clean. Those concerned about body damage, beware :)

Someone needs to check the almanac to see when the first frost is so we can go after the bugs are wiped out.

Back