• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SoCal Great Deals Thread

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
Find a screaming deal on something we all may want to take advantage of? Here is the place to let the word out.

Rules:
-Post a photo or a link.

-No Self promotion.

-Include an expiration date.

-This is not a place for classified ads. There are threads and/or forums for that.

-No vendor products or sales; see above.

-Items listed may be available Online or Brick and Mortar.

-Post any conditions affecting price such as coupons, "rewards cards" or memberships.

Ace Hardware in store:

Craftsman 13" tool bag.

$2.99 ea w/ Rewards card.

Limit: 4

Offer valid through 07/04/2016.

20160630_113638.jpg

I use these (and the larger size) for everything. In the XJ they strap down in the back very well and they don't shift around much.

Last edited:
Wow, I might darken the doorway of the local Ace sometime this weekend!!

Another good source for bags like that is the Milwaukee tools factory service center at 8252 Clairemont Mesa Blvd in San Diego. Inventory varies, but they usually have a number of Milwaukee tool bags from cordless tool kits for $10 to $15 depending on size. Not as cheap as the Craftsman, but thicker material and heavier duty construction.

It might also be worth checking Dewalt or Makita service centers.

DORMAN 511103 NSS
'87 - '96 AW4

20160722_125431.jpg

$4.61 + shipping at Rockauto. I have no idea why; they run $108 to $120 everywhere else it appears. When I ordered it I expected to get an email that the price was wrong.

Go figure.
:dunno:

Thanks! I bought two. I don't need them but someone might later on.

DORMAN 511103 NSS
'87 - '96 AW4

$4.61 + shipping at Rockauto. I have no idea why; they run $108 to $120 everywhere else it appears. When I ordered it I expected to get an email that the price was wrong.

Go figure.
:dunno:

Someone noticed. They're back to $115.89 :tears:

I really feel like Amazon knows when you post a link, and as soon as someone posts a link they jacked up the price.

Double the price in 12 hours, that's ridiculous. We should repost the link and see if the price keeps climbing.

Back