• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

well, my steering was good for about 30 miles. Now it sucks again.
thinking the high pressure line is restricted or the pump is bad.
leaning towards pump which means I might be doing a WJ swap.

wrote 20 tickets in 6 hours tonight while making time and a half...

well...scanned and printed them...technology rules...

mac 'special traffic enforcement' gyvr

Or find the guy closest to you with one and make friends. :cheers:

Like the old bumper sticker says "Yes, this is my truck. No, I will not help you move."

I've never known you to be a liar (Not that I know you all that well). Bullshitter maybe, but not a liar. I'm still having a hard time believing this!

I mean, I see the picture. I have a very strong inclination that there is a person in this world that looks like that. Just all the pieces together seem so fishy.

Oh well. It takes all different kinds...

Intent.

Is it all in fun? Bullshitter. Is it to get away with shit and/or hurt people? Liar.

Kinda like the difference between a dick head and an asshole. I'm a dick head. I make crude, insensitive and often offensive remarks to people. Off the bat that would classify me as an asshole. But it's usually in a joking manner to be taken with a grain of salt. That makes me a dick head.

Well...it may be a poor decision but I'm going to drive the xj 138 miles to the shop on 4-5 cyl...I guess if it dies completely I'm probably dropping a new motor in it anyway. I've got 2 full days to get it there...adventure time!

Well...it may be a poor decision but I'm going to drive the xj 138 miles to the shop on 4-5 cyl...I guess if it dies completely I'm probably dropping a new motor in it anyway. I've got 2 full days to get it there...adventure time!

Good luck sir :cheers:

When you put it like that...it actually sounds like an adventure!

Most people with a questionable vehicle drive it everyday worrying if it may leave them stranded. Knowing something may let loose at any time... You just turned it into a sport, my friend!!

esanunep.jpg

Waooh. ...we're half way there...

Whoa oooh livin on a prayer.

Relaxing afternoon by the pool at a quasi high school reunion...

Drove the LJ topless there and back, very enjoyable drive.

mac 'oddly enough Bon Jovi was on the lithium station on the way home' gyvr

usedavy9.jpg

If you have your xj long enough it loves you enough to make sure you get home.

Makes me feel better about mine driving to Moab( why am I letting Jason drive it again? :D) and back! Put 220 miles in the neon today, without cruise control!

Changed the deck belt and adjusted the tension on the simplicity today. Original simplicity belt was in there, maybe from '65. Mows as well as it used to. Still need to rebuild the carb and adjust it. I've got some low speed grumbles and sputters and it doesn't like starting when it's hot.

Got my new stock set from Treebone Carving for the 336. Very nice wood, but also very 80%. I might have to hit the wood hobby shop on base for the tools I don't have.

Aired the tires up on the jeep tonight. Maybe take it for a drive tomorrow.

What's going on guys haven't been around much. Jeep was down and didn't have the money so kinda lost interest in it for a few months. I got it fixed last month and wheeled it. Peaked my interest again. Went to Tuttle for the first time and loved it. How's everybody been?

Parakeet

Back