• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Might have some doors and a hood sold tomorrow....

mac 'fingers crossed' gyvr

Me and Dan were talking about this earlier...
Can you put a wj PS pump on a renix? They're both TC pumps, aren't they?

You have to have a later intake to bolt it to. 96+ I think.

There's a page I googled a while ago that showed a guy doing it to a 91-95. Some drilling, some tapping.

My dad always said anything is possible with enough money.

Why? Aren't they both Saginaw TC pumps with the same 3 bolt holes?
That was the question. To me they looked the same, like they would bolt up to the renix adjuster/PS bracket.
Renix
tahaju4y.jpg

02 wj 4.7
dutuqa3a.jpg

I never messed with a renix pump, but when I was looking at putting one in the '96, there were differences in the mounting. Something to do with some of the holes being threaded and some of them not. The older PS pumps mount to a bracket and the newer ones mount directly to the intake.

Can't tell you why exactly because I never tried. Mine just bolted in like the XJ one. If you google it, you'll find some more information.

Edit: The first link: http://www.bsfab.net/?p=152

That's on a '95. Don't know about pre-91.

had to get some 20' home somehow, without a truck.

jeep=truck

Heading to Bella Vista AR. In a bit. The mother in law said the whole state of AR. Is under 112 ft of water. .. lol what. I think she is getting somekind of info mixed up.

First road trip in our flex. Should be roomy compared to the xj or wj.

Andy, your Jeep is still missing those Waggy 44s...

Heading to Bella Vista AR. In a bit. The mother in law said the whole state of AR. Is under 112 ft of water. .. lol what. I think she is getting somekind of info mixed up.

First road trip in our flex. Should be roomy compared to the xj or wj.

The north end of the state is pretty messed up. The central and southern are in better shape, but they are pretty wet.

There's always something around that needs modified. And Jeeps usually get dropped on that list...

Back