• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"spotted" thread

:huh: I'd really hate to think its one of our Military guys over seas and someone riped him off. :dunno: Its been there un moved for some time.. Interesting......

I will check to see if it has decals tomorrow. If I were planning to leave a vehicle somewhere while on a deployment I would put store my vehicle somewhere safer.

Matt

I will check to see if it has decals tomorrow. If I were planning to leave a vehicle somewhere while on a deployment I would put store my vehicle somewhere safer.

Matt

Saw the hook picking this thing up the other day.

Also saw a white 4 door on maybe 33s turning right onto Hacienda Dr in Vista today. Had NAXJA stickers and a bumper sticker that said "The Dude Abides"

Matt

This morning Walmart on 190th in Torrance
d0362788-2332-80e0.jpg

flat tan xj (same color as mine), lifted, on 35's or 37's maybe. rear tire carrier, big stickers in the rear window. right hand drive (this should make it obvious if it's one of us). spotted getting on the 15s from 78e in escondido around 10:15 this morning.

Flat black 4.5-5" lift on 33's? Gold lettering all over it. #1774 on DS front fender maybe PS too? Home made stencilings. Said "Happy Birthday Mariens" above grill on front. Giant Marine logo on doors also in gold.
Westfield Mall Oceanside about noon today

theres a white 97-01 2door in orange i see alot. lives on sycamore i believe. looks like a 4" lift on 31s? i saw it in irvine too. the guy was runnin a taco stand.

I always thinks its funny to see these people who have stickers from competing manufacturers on their rig.

I see it as free advertisement for those Co. Though it would seem odd to have stickers from manufactures of your rig and not have any of those parts on it.

SPOTTED:
2001-Jeep-Cherokee-White-Smooth.jpg

i waved as i drove by and they looked at me, so it must be one of us. who was it?

Back