• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"spotted" thread

saw a green 97+ at rancho army navy on tuesday rough country 4.5 lift on 35's roof rack that had cherokee cnc'd into a plate on the front and inland jeep freaks stickers on it pretty sick looking.

Don't me getting eyeball prints all over mah jeep!
Ya should have walked in and holler'd for the XJ owner...

20111023120948981.jpg

I think we met at the off road deal down at the stampede? I'm Dave's (Auto Dr) friend with the green TJ... You were the one that told me to buy a 98-99 XJ.

Was that you?

well i have the occasional friday off but im off tues weds so im always down to mob local like backside of vail or idywilld or what ever. backside of palomar? etc etc. elsinore has the ridge trails... just want to get out with more peeps!

Hey kayle im off tues wed thurs and am just up the road in hemet.. im ALWAYS down to take the jeep out.. weather its idy or hemet trails or anywhere!

well i have the occasional friday off but im off tues weds so im always down to mob local like backside of vail or idywilld or what ever. backside of palomar? etc etc. elsinore has the ridge trails... just want to get out with more peeps!

Funny (to me) story about local wheeling... A buddy and I were out dikin around in Rainbow, and saw across the street what looked like a nice smooth graded dirt road, so we decided we needed NEEDED to go see where it went.

After a few U turns and locked gates, we were getting close and then the ground turned to really nice GRASS.. DAMNIT we ended up on the Pechenga golf course!!

The "Dirt Road" was actually a concrete golf cart trail that was stained tan! LOL!

Thats where we go to test the lockers :p

Up on top of there if you look out accross rainbow canyon road, you'll see what I thought was a dirt road.

who was representing in the fallbrook christmas parade last night? we saw a white XJ lifted with a NAXJA sticker running in the parade.

hey 2stix if you ever see a camo wrapped 92 4 door in your town its a good buddy of mine.

yep, i have seen him run through town a few times. looks pretty cool too. even the windows i believe are wrapped. never have been able to catch up and speak to him though. looks like a nice jeep. i figured it was a marine stationed on camp pendelton. i have only seen him on the road, never stopped anywere. but if i do catch up to him some time, i will say hi.

Back