• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cut and weld... I mean cut nd fold

if your gonna do panels id go with the flop shop. I have the bumper from rustys that's made to go with rustys C&F panels and it works good with what I got. and if you order rustys C&F panels and the other section that goes with them, they cost just as much as TFS panels

But I still didn't like having four Rusty's logos on my Jeep.

Maybe they've improved their QC, but I'd be more worried about having Rusty's welds on my Jeep. ;)

(I have personally seen two of their trackbar assemblies break at the weld. Once backing out of a driveway, another noticed at a Jeep show. Perhaps they just had a bad batch, but I would rather run my own welds than theirs, now.

The bumper I got from them was very well built. not to say that there isn't some things that I wouldn't do. but for a normal person itd work great. now I just gotta get my tailpipe redone due to having a huge amount of clearance between it and the bumper now.

$99 bucks is good price for what you get.

They're up to $155 now, which seems kind of steep. The Rusty's product is $69 unfinished or $99 powder-coated. Just throwing it out for information. I have no financial stake in either company.

Back