• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter Rigs

couple more...since im picture whore

422765_2303890816455_1824794664_1410849_634465345_n.jpg

397326_2304715077061_1824794664_1411107_285716572_n.jpg

sean you might preserve your 30 a little longer if you swap out your steelies for some aluminum rims to lighten things up a little on each corner. And most likely make it look cooler.

sean you might preserve your 30 a little longer if you swap out your steelies for some aluminum rims to lighten things up a little on each corner. And most likely make it look cooler.

IDK about this...Have you ever bent an aluminum rim?

The benefits of steel wheels are the low cost and being able to hammer them back into shape. A cracked aluminum wheel sucks balls.

They do look better...agreed.

Sincerely and advocate for steel wheels.

The benefits of steel wheels are the low cost and being able to hammer them back into shape. A cracked aluminum wheel sucks balls.

yeah no doubt. I've bent a few steelies and did hammer on them a bit. Never had any issues with my ar23's though. But i haven't done too much crawling with them, just high speed stuff.
American racing makes a few styles that are pretty strong

Opie bent one of my aluminums. I think he was trying to keep up with you. It's still bent.

lol...exnay on aluminums...Ill stick with my steelies...not much in weight loss to worry about bending my shit :)

I am an advocate for anything you can fix on the trail so you can keep wheeling ;)

Made a front bumper, just enough room for a 24" LED bar in the center hoop. Needs Dring tabs, finil welding, and paint. And yes I took the handcapable spot!

MJbumper004.jpg

went out to PC and got the 36s stuffed, still gotta do more trimming.

430024_2366691786440_1824794664_1429566_901145942_n.jpg

If sean can be a pic whore... Then so can I ;)
As you can see, the anti sway is still connected.

Properly bump stopped my rears to hit before the shocks bottom out... Success :)
82fa168e.jpg

Trench was a lil deep :)
aa78db11.jpg

Other side with just enough up travel
defbe6e2.jpg

haha! nice...Ill be a pic whore lol....atleast I don't have a build blog!

Figured since I've been on this forum and its really the only one thats filled with actual good info that I might as well pay my dues, literaly, and post up a pic of my heep.

http://i1080.photobucket.com/albums/j340/98XJLongBuild/JeepPic.jpg

This one will be up for sale within a week and am looking for a 2001-2001 thats completly STOCK with hopefully 5 speed stick

Well, might as well put up a pic of my ride now that it runs (for the most part).
b593335a.jpg

1990, 5 speed (converted to external slave), NP231 with AA SYE, D44 rear with ARB and stock shafts for now, 4.5 RE coils, 3.5 RE leaves with extended shackles, and more to come.

Well, might as well put up a pic of my ride now that it runs (for the most part).

Nice set up! Looks real clean, you have done a good job, I like it. :attom:
b593335a.jpg

1990, 5 speed (converted to external slave), NP231 with AA SYE, D44 rear with ARB and stock shafts for now, 4.5 RE coils, 3.5 RE leaves with extended shackles, and more to come.

Back