• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sub box in quadratec

thats not a bad price...been looking for something similar

FitchVA said:
i saw it the other day. looks like it's got a lot less volume than the vantage box that holds a 10. but it's a bunch cheaper. i would bet with the right sub, it would hit pretty good.

I need a friggin' vantage box. I have had my 10" sub for almost 2 years now and still have not come across a box. One recently sold on ebay and someone on here actually got it. I could just shoot myself in the foot for missing it............ :smsoap:

I'd check the specs on the volume of the enclosure and make sure your cone spec match it properly. Size of the box makes alot of difference as to how deep it goes. The less air it pushes, the less deep it is. That said, I doubt it's the best for sound, but if space is your #1 priority maybe it's perfect.

aplatz said:
I'd check the specs on the volume of the enclosure and make sure your cone spec match it properly. Size of the box makes alot of difference as to how deep it goes. The less air it pushes, the less deep it is. That said, I doubt it's the best for sound, but if space is your #1 priority maybe it's perfect.

Dual Voice Coil subs, perfect for small sealed boxes. And if thats not enough, Pioneer makes a 4 layer coil, shallow mount sub, that can run in a 0.6 Cubic box..........:lecture:

Back