• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I have a few hundred gallons of waste oil, but unfortunatly it has some antifreeze in some of it due to people just dumping what ever the hell they want into the barrels. If there is a way to seperate the two, then I can get ya hooked up. We have a lot of oil getting changed in the next month due to the onset of harvest.....we will be changing it out in 3 big trucks, 3 tractors, a few service trucks and the combine....I know I can keep that oil seperated and clean. Not sure how to get it to ya though...

Cheese "logistics" Man

I have a few hundred gallons of waste oil, but unfortunatly it has some antifreeze in some of it due to people just dumping what ever the hell they want into the barrels. If there is a way to seperate the two, then I can get ya hooked up. We have a lot of oil getting changed in the next month due to the onset of harvest.....we will be changing it out in 3 big trucks, 3 tractors, a few service trucks and the combine....I know I can keep that oil seperated and clean. Not sure how to get it to ya though...

Cheese "logistics" Man

Centrifuge

http://www.thedieselstop.com/forums/f22/my-shop-built-open-bowl-centrifuge-305304/

Going to be making a trip to the other side of the lake to pick up Sean's fuel maker.

It's all coming together.

Don't blow yourself up...

mac 'or burn the garage down' gyvr

I will today.

I talked with Penske last night (who we lease through), and he said they have to account for their waste oil from the trucks, but we have 83 refer trailers that hold 18 qts and if I brought buckets they would fill them. 5 to 10 gallons a week they could 'smuggle' out without anyone knowing the difference.

I told him I didn't want to have anyone get into trouble and I didn't want to be accused of stealing, he said they pay for removal so I'd be saving them money.

I also have a shit ton of 1 gallon oil containers.

so...jeep is throwing a code for evap purge solenoid circuit. i installed a new purge solenoid and cleared the code but its still coming up. im assuming i smashed an evap line on the motor install, but would that cause a circuit code and not a leak code?

starting to whittle down my code list...this one won't go away though

yes, because new jersey is known as such a fine destination.

well, I guess it is if you're from NYC and dumping your garbage there.

Re: Re: Important

yes, because new jersey is known as such a fine destination.

well, I guess it is if you're from NYC and dumping your garbage there.
Lol...I don't live in jersey anymore. Most of that state is a shithole. I only live 90 miles from the Ohio border. I am a firm believer in the theory that new York should be 2 states. To be honest, I actually like the ohio/michigan/Indiana area but being in a town with family is nice for a change

I think we should have 2 states....Murica' and not Murica'...

W.W.E.K.D.........What Would Evel Knievel Do?

Cheese "yeeeeehaaaw!" Man

Headed to Gatlinburg, TN tomorrow for a nice long weekend.

mac '4 million dollar cabin rental' gyvr

Headed to Gatlinburg, TN tomorrow for a nice long weekend.

mac '4 million dollar cabin rental' gyvr

I was looking at one for a family outing next year. 11 bedrooms, 13 baths, elevator, hot tub, swim spa, pool table, 7000 square feet, 2500 square feet of decks.......

Flexd 'roughing it' XJ

Back