• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Come on DFW jeepers!

Pogiboy

NAXJA Forum User
This friday, 28th, Meeting at

245 W Bedford Euless Rd
Hurst, TX 76053-4046, US

in front of the dollar general. Hopefully we will have some sort of ramp to play on, still working on that, and its always fun to share stories and plan offroad events! We would love to see you there! My other post was payed little attention to, some I am hoping to grab more interest.
Looking for anyone who is interested in having a goodtime with other offroaders. Doesnt have to be a jeep. Doesnt have to be modded. Dont even have to have a 4x4 vehicle. Bring whoever you like! Hope to see you there!
Miles Seaborn

Any Questions email me at [email protected]

Hurst is to the north of arlington inbetween Dallas and Ft. Worth. So it would be a little bit of a drive for you!

This is probably one of the reasons they got rid of the texas chapter, no one in tx admits to wheeling an xj:( and we are too damn far apart.

mikecooper said:
This is probably one of the reasons they got rid of the texas chapter, no one in tx admits to wheeling an xj:( and we are too damn far apart.
No joke. Its just not fare that the best state also has to be the biggest! LOL.

Anyway Mike. You coming?

Back