• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

HID Aux lights, C4x4 front bumper, Custom tire swingout rear bumper

HeepSpeed

NAXJA Forum User
OK, in an effort to help get me moving my Jeep, I'm pulling off the parts that I can and then will lower the price of the Jeep itself:

Hella500FF HID converted lights with wire harness+lighted switch (light covers included): $200

(See below pic)

AJ's Super Rails (Rock Rails $260 NEW): $200

(see below pic)

Custom 4x4 Fab front winch bumper: $300

attachment.php

Custom made rear bumper + Tire swingout and jerry can holder: $100
(Was previously on Webdog's rig - WilsonFabworks)

Obstacle1-2.jpg

JCR Low Profile Roofrack (minus tire carrier ~$500 new including shipping): $400

attachment.php

ALL prices OBO

i'm guessing Marina Del Rey, CA

I'll take the rear bumper if you can help me install it at your place so I can just toss my stock bumper in my heap! Are you selling your spare wheel and tire that's on there too? I need a spare, LOL.

I'm out of town this weekend, but starting next weekend (same prices) when I'm back:

Front Bumper $300

Rear Bumper $100 - Jeeperjohn has first dibs

HID converted Hellas WITH wiring harness/lighted switch $200 - ?covertcombatant first dibs

AJ's Rock Rails $200 - ?covertcombatant first dibs

JCR Roof Rack $400 -

HID headlights (includes housings/wiring) $200 -

Disclaimer - If you'd like to install it the same day, talk to Webdog or visit his site about installation prices. He is extremely fair and you could get a few goodies while you're here in West LA. If you live down south, contact JEEPERJOHN for the best workmanship the San Diego area has.

Are the sliders still available?

Sorry for the lack of communication! Looks like the deal fell through with the buyer. I'll be pulling parts off this weekend and they will be available for pickup soon.

Front Bumper $300

Rear Bumper $100 - Jeeperjohn has first dibs

HID converted Hellas WITH wiring harness/lighted switch $200 - ?covertcombatant first dibs

AJ's Rock Rails $200 - ?covertcombatant first dibs

JCR Roof Rack $400 -

HID headlights (includes housings/wiring) $200 -

Disclaimer - If you'd like to install it the same day, talk to Webdog or visit his site about installation prices. He is extremely fair and you could get a few goodies while you're here in West LA. If you live down south, contact JEEPERJOHN for the best workmanship the San Diego area has.

put me in line 4 the sliders

Hey is the front bumper still available? If so I'll take it. I'm located in Ga but i will gladly throw in some extra money for shipping.

Back