• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?

Sadly, my XJ is still in a million pieces, so I won't be available for a Spotted Cow run this year.

I'm looking forward to getting the Jeep "done" this year, though, with the plan of using WF23 as a pre-run for a presumed (?) 2023 NAXJA Anniversary Moab trip. :)

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sadly, my XJ is still in a million pieces, so I won't be available for a Spotted Cow run this year.

I'm looking forward to getting the Jeep "done" this year, though, with the plan of using WF23 as a pre-run for a presumed (?) 2033 NAXJA Anniversary Moab trip. :)

Hopefully it happens in 2023...

mac 'I'm planning on a Moab trip then' gyvr

I'm looking forward to getting the Jeep "done" this year, though, with the plan of using WF23 as a pre-run for a presumed (?) 2033 NAXJA Anniversary Moab trip. :)

I am planning on Moab in '23! Bring the kids in the Explorer again! :)

I am planning on Moab in '23! Bring the kids in the Explorer again! :)

That weekend is my wife's high school musical performance, so I'm stuck at home on dad duty while she works all weekend. This is her last year doing them, though, so should make for a lot more free weekends after this semester!

Not since 2010. My jeep only missed one. come down we'll find a seat for you!

Everything is good over here, how about you.

That's good, shop is still up and running I take it.

No better time to take a break then when people are gathering in a cold quarry.

That's good, shop is still up and running I take it.

No better time to take a break then when people are gathering in a cold quarry.

Nah, I got headhunted to go work in R&D on brake systems and chassis parts.

What are you up to? I saw Mac around, I know ramrod moved. Anyone else still floating around? Is cheese on here anymore

Still here

Cheese is around

mac ‘I’m retired to a Gladiator tho’ gyvr

Still here

Cheese is around

mac ‘I’m retired to a Gladiator tho’ gyvr

Well good! It's nice to see that there are a bunch of you still hanging around keeping the MWC alive. Well, I hope all is well and you guys have a good safe trip to Indy.

Back