• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Picnic 8/21 at Fiesta Island, Mission Bay, San Diego

Umm, this is an event thread, not a build thread ;-)
Now, Sean, don't be a hater just because his might be shinier than yours...

Did anyone invite Enzo? He would win the show 'n' shine for sure, and besides, rust is the new chrome

I am gunning for the #1 spot in the hootenanny cavalcade portion of the event :p

Hey, Enzo has a few scratches, finally. And I preemptively(?) award you that #1 Hootenanny spot. Hands down!

Oow I'm coming:) Clutch blead...Fu*king autozone slave cylinders kept leaking..never even ran the jeep..got 4 under warranty it sucked..drop the trans replace, reinstall...leak x4.
Clutch blead and everythings good to go..should be running this weekend:wave1:

Did anyone invite Enzo? He would win the show 'n' shine for sure, and besides, rust is the new chrome

I am gunning for the #1 spot in the hootenanny cavalcade portion of the event :p

I haven't seen Enzo's Jeep in a while, but I have heard it does have some scratches now as Carol said.

I'm vying for 5th place in the Show'n'shine. The gouged metal has been waxed, and the rock-rashed chrome wheels have been polished. Now time to rattle can the rusted bumpers.

I haven't seen Enzo's Jeep in a while, but I have heard it does have some scratches now as Carol said.

I'm vying for 5th place in the Show'n'shine. The gouged metal has been waxed, and the rock-rashed chrome wheels have been polished. Now time to rattle can the rusted bumpers.

I will raise you with a re welded door and hammered out fenders :laugh3:

getting new front tires for the truck today. so it looks like we are going to try and take the 5th wheel/toyhauler. i hope the jeep fits inside. we will try and get a spot not to far away. look for a 38' wildwood 5th wheel with a champagne F550 4x4. and a stock white waggy (if it fits).

getting new front tires for the truck today. so it looks like we are going to try and take the 5th wheel/toyhauler. i hope the jeep fits inside. we will try and get a spot not to far away. look for a 38' wildwood 5th wheel with a champagne F550 4x4. and a stock white waggy (if it fits).

Plan to get there really early to find space for that size of a vehicle.

well i looked up their web page and saw they open at 6AM. so i plan to get there just about then. just have everything hooked up and ready to go the night before. if you guys think i will take up too much room, let me know, i can park further away. i just really would like to take it because it has been sitting for too long, and needs to be used and such. get the tires heated up and flexed out a bit too, they dont like to sit for too long.

Last edited:
Back