• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fuel Pump Relay/Fuel Pump wire in the cab?

FRAM

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 90 XJ Limited and I would like to add an disconnect to the fuel pump. I have an 88 FSM and the wiring diagrams do not quite match my 90 XJ.

I was wondering which wire do I need to interrupt for the fuel pump or fuel pump relay. I prefer to do the connection in the kick panel or near the fuse panel if possible...

FRAM said:
I have a 90 XJ Limited and I would like to add an disconnect to the fuel pump. I have an 88 FSM and the wiring diagrams do not quite match my 90 XJ.

I was wondering which wire do I need to interrupt for the fuel pump or fuel pump relay. I prefer to do the connection in the kick panel or near the fuse panel if possible...
At that point I think it's pink and black, under the hood it's orange and Black.

langer1: Thanks for the info. I will check it out when I get home.

Mambeu: Yes like that but with a relay and an alarm system versus the switch. Thanks for the link. I think the wiring is slightly different on a 94 XJ

Back