• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I've moved...again

xjjeeper19

NAXJA Forum User
Yup, I moved, but only my job location. As CDS36 found out last saturday I no longer work where I used too. So all you guys that know where I work (I started a thread, because I can't remember who's been there or not) thusday was my last day. I now work at an undisclosed location, if you need to know PM me otherwise I'm not going to reveal it and have all of you show up there.

Justin

xjjeeper19 said:
Yup, I moved, but only my job location....... I now work at an undisclosed location, if you need to know PM me otherwise I'm not going to reveal it and have all of you show up there.
Justin

Well, that's just like saying, "ooh, ooh, I have a secret... But I can't tell you." or like, "you know what... nevermind."

Anywho, I'm guessing it's a good move. You have a good head on your shoulders. But, if you hang aroud here, you'll end up like the rest of us. :gee: lol

E

EliasJ123 said:
Well, that's just like saying, "ooh, ooh, I have a secret... But I can't tell you." or like, "you know what... nevermind."

Anywho, I'm guessing it's a good move. You have a good head on your shoulders. But, if you hang aroud here, you'll end up like the rest of us. :gee: lol

E

With my old boss I did what ever I wanted...side jobs, fab work, all kinds of stuff. I had people coming in and out of that dealer left an right. I just don't want those people to drop in still. As for the new boss, I'm going to play it safe for a while and not give out the new location.

I'll tell you where I work now, just don't show up for at least a few months....

Justin

It was a good move, well worth it.

Jump This said:
Even I need to show up for work every now and then!

<sexydancingsmilie>

What, to make sure the people that actually do the work still remember who that jerk is who signs the checks?

xjjeeper19 said:
With my old boss I did what ever I wanted...side jobs, fab work, all kinds of stuff. I had people coming in and out of that dealer left an right. I just don't want those people to drop in still. As for the new boss, I'm going to play it safe for a while and not give out the new location.

I'll tell you where I work now, just don't show up for at least a few months....

Justin

It was a good move, well worth it.

I feel special:laugh3:

Back