• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Congrats on the wedding, everyday that I wake up with my wife beside me, I know I am lucky to find someone who has many similar interests as me (including wheeling).

On the subject of jeeps, anyone interested in buying the front hitch I bought for my xj? Also have a used steering stabilizer for free. I think that is all the extra stuff I have that I won't be needing. The hitch I paid $50 for. Would like to get as much as possible.

e3a5ejy8.jpg

congrats guys! all the pics ive seen you tagged in on FB looks like a beautiful wedding.

Congratulations on the wedding!!

On the subject of jeeps, anyone interested in buying the front hitch I bought for my xj? Also have a used steering stabilizer for free. I think that is all the extra stuff I have that I won't be needing. The hitch I paid $50 for. Would like to get as much as possible.

I wonder if we can get the front hitch to the Crawl somehow, Sam needs a front tow point.

Congratulations on the wedding!!

I wonder if we can get the front hitch to the Crawl somehow, Sam needs a front tow point.

Terre haute is on the way to my house Matt....he has something I need anyways.

Terre haute is on the way to my house Matt....he has something I need anyways.

Yea I am retarded today, we are driving right through there Tues. 4ish. Thanks to everyone that offered ideas or help.

TH, does it come w hardware and would you take $40?

Thanks Dan.

Yeah, winnebago installed 6 pins from the factory. My trailer has a 7 pin without the reverse light wire installed. I had to verify the circuits with a test light, mount the new connector and move the wires over. Then I ran wire from the dash to the bumper and installed it on the terminal for the brakes. I still need to run a wire for the constant 12v for the breakaway battery. The wire that was installed for that is way too small.

Made it to Harlan...

Long day

mac 'here but not sure I'm in the right campsite' gyvr

Thanks Dan.

Yeah, winnebago installed 6 pins from the factory. My trailer has a 7 pin without the reverse light wire installed. I had to verify the circuits with a test light, mount the new connector and move the wires over. Then I ran wire from the dash to the bumper and installed it on the terminal for the brakes. I still need to run a wire for the constant 12v for the breakaway battery. The wire that was installed for that is way too small.

Without the reverse lights, isn't that the pin where the 12v constant is installed?

Standard 7 way wiring is
Yellow - reverse
Black - charge line
Blue - brakes
Red - left turn
Brown - right turn
Green - tails
White - ground

on 4 flat
Brown - tails
Green - right
Yellow - left
White - ground

4 purples, 1 green and 1 black.

Thanks to Winnebago :twak:

Hence the test light. I didn't even know if it was wired right when it was a 6 pin or if the PO messed with it.

Back