• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feb 12th Little Sahara Sand Dunes

Anyone got an extra CB size small I could borrow for the day? I forgot mine fried during crawlfest

Well it looks like I'm out...

Our furnace died last night, trouble shooted it and thought I had a bad motor, put a new one on with a new cap and still nothing. I can hear the relay click on the board when it should turn on but it doesn't...everything else works

Have Fun and be Safe

SO where is a place to get a flag in the Sandy/Draper area? don't have any ATV's nor gone to any store that sells them... Guess I could just get a yard of cheap fabric from Jo-Ann's and make my own fag.....

So homosexuals are made.......interesting :D

Hope everyone made it home safe and sound, had a great day in the sand......cant wait to see the pix and vid.......for those that bailed early, you missed a great airshow!

Kyle, sorry again about the crunch, let me know how I can assist in the repair.

kyle's dog was checking the sent of jeff's dog and jeffs dog didn't like it, so it bit kyle's dog in the nose :D

Just posted pictures in the trip report sub forum...

What happened?

There where two green jeeps in a row, and it was thought that the 2nd jeep (the one further away) was the 1st jeep... Well the 1st jeep was quite a bit closer then was thought.

Back