• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lets see your Rigs, RRC!

4ymesunu.jpg

New wheeler to the chapter. Cant wait to make run with you guys.
Here are few pics of my '92 daily driver/work in progress.

Last edited:
My Heep im working on. 3'' all spring lift, 30x9.50 hankook MTR, built front and rear bumpers with a 8500lb superwinch tucked behind the front bumper and rewired it to incab controls.

Looks good. Better pics of the behind bumper winch? Did you cut out he front crossmember?

Yeah I cut the crossmember out and reboxed it with some 1/4 inch steel. Here are some of the pics of the build. Not done with the front or rear yet but got it where I can use them. Still got to build the hitch for the back and the grill guards for the front with a skid.

Here is the under side shot. I have about an inch clearance on the sway bar.

Here is the first cross brace, I added a second one under that one to box it

You can see the Side gussets that I put on the wings barely in this pic/ they are 1 1/2 tubing that was mitered and welded solid so no water and mud could get in

Last edited:
Since to my knowledge we have never had a local meet and greet in the Houston-Galveston area yet for the RR chapter, and since this old man is about to turn 60 :( , I am wondering about having a get together in or near Galveston ( Beach ) to celebrate my recent survival (near death) and turning 60? Thinking of July 18-19 th weekend? Actual location is flexible.

Any interest in the local area?

Back