• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aftermarket Gauges

LABMBA87

NAXJA Forum User
Okay search Nazi's I looked.
I decided on the A-pillar pod set up for my temp gauge and trans temp gauge and I was curious who makes a white face gauge in the 2 1/16" flavor? I'm not gonna spend 900.00$ for auto-meter(over-rated). Any ideas and I did find the pod at Jegs.com for somewheres around 28.00 bucks. Please help me find my gauges.
Thanks.:thumbup:

I don't recall seeing alot white-faced gauges in the lower price gauges. If your stuck on white, Auto-Meter Phantom series isn't priced to bad. About $47.00 a gauge from summit (probably jeg's also). I don't think I'd trust off-brand gauges to be real accurate anyhow. Auto-Meter might cost more but is a proven and trusted name in racing/high performance. Just my opinion...

I do agree. I decided to go with the black face "Z" series and pod for the A-pillar. Cost me around 100.00 so, not too bad. I guess white faces aren't a must-have.
Thanks for the input.

I have theses one on my XJ and its work pretty good.
http://www.sunpro.com/product_detail.php?pid=16302
Theres a pis of the gauges in my old XJ
351531_22_full.jpg

Back