• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

UOB

:rof::rof:

You have the place setting for six, eight or twelve?
:shocked:

So, June is potty training awareness month, huh? Damn it, and I just found out today. Maybe next year.

Wet, but still in it!

"I'm gonna find me
A hole in the wall
I'm gonna crawl inside and die". But I'll still be in it, even if it is a hole. I suppose I'll be in the hole.

So piss off all you geriatric...but take off your pants first!

:D

Last edited:
That reminds me; time for my booster.

Hope it's mild John. Feel better soon.

Haven't worn pants in days, freaking Chyna virus got me. Bored out of my skull.

Who says the Chinese don't make anything that lasts?

It is the gift that keeps on giving.

Fever and chills last night. Dog tired today. Deja vu all over again.

Still got some work done in the garden.

Acura Civic from a rolling start? Children make me laugh! Still a ... and still in it!

No needles here, only gotten the germ once. That I know of. :D

Back to masks at work. I hate that BS, they are completely and totally ineffective.

10% effective, at best against contracting the virus according to what is considered to be the gold standard study on the subject. Not aware of any peer-reviewed studies that are nearly as extensive to be considered that accurate with regards to transmission.

Last edited:
After 35+ years of woodworking, wearing a mask like The three layer blue ones is a piece of cake. After a while, I'll forget I have a regular dust mask on, safety glasses on,and ear plugs in. I love the smell of Corian in the morning! :D

The plus side I see with the mask is that it keeps me from touching my face as much. However, those of us with mustaches are doomed.

It seems everybody wants to put the emphasis on the mask wearing and totally ignore surface transfer. Depending on the surface it can be viable for some time. Mask? Meh. Keep my hands cleaned, sanitized and off my face seems to have worked so far.

All I see is people constantly adjusting their masks, touching their faces over and over. While it may not be true for someone who has been wearing occupational masks for decades....the rest of us got faulked.

And side note....I have not worn a mask at all through this bullshit, got kicked out of a few stores over it, and it took me over 2 years to finally get the stupid cold.

All I see is people constantly adjusting their masks, touching their faces over and over. While it may not be true for someone who has been wearing occupational masks for decades....the rest of us got faulked.

Unlike the occupational, I was always adjusting the things too...touching my cheeks. Mask MFGs...wonder where the money leads?

ETA: Haven't worn a mask in a long time. Doesn't count Dr.s visits. They still require them.

U-er; O-er;B-er.

:D

Back