• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Harbor Freight 8 gallon air compressor $50

GrimmJeeper

NAXJA Forum User
Bought this off of skwerly about a year ago, and I've only used it about 8 times for filling tires. I tried to run an air grinder with it and it couldn't keep up, so I wouldn't count on using it with an impact gun or something like that for more than 3 or four pulls of the trigger, but it's a good little compressor for what it is.

Just looking to get what I paid for it, 50 bucks.

This is the current model on HF's website: http://www.harborfreight.com/air-to...on-125-psi-portable-air-compressor-67501.html

here it is, in the same condition I got it in.

DSCF3620.jpg

DSCF3621.jpg

DSCF3626.jpg

$50 firm. If I still have it on friday it goes on craigslist for 70 ;) Located near the 110/91 freeway interchange.

I have one of these, and just want to say I have used the living shit out of it, and it keeps on compressing. never burned any oil either. A+ compressor (although, cant always keep up)

If we can figure out how to get it out here, I will take! Maybe if we end up doing the work party at Cory's (if he's still interested), or I'll pick it up at SoCal Fest if you'll be there.

Have to take the van, I got a Jeep gettin 12 mpg and a 73 Ford with camper getting probably around 6...:D If I take the van, I gotta take the wife and kids...

i dont mind holding it, if you would have mentioned this last weekend justin it probably would be at my place now haha!

Back