• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts swap at WF

85xjwoody

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody have parts they want to offer to bring along to get rid of? I am starting to get a small collection in the garage and need some room so I will get a list of what I have to offer.
If there is something you need or have to offer post it up. I just might need it.

Kim

xj 44 and D30 with lockright, see classifieds.
alos stock pre96 gas skid (metal for you dumbasses that think i would try to sell a plastic one)

Stock coil springs
2 sets stock leaf springs
Used Rusty's 3" springs coil/leaf pack
Dana 30/35 w/3.55's open/open
Stock front/rear bumpers
1 set (L/R) calipers and rotors
Complete 4.0 HO (needs rebuilt)
'91 intake/exhaust manifold
'94 injector rail with injectors
Stock draglink and tierod
4 31" high tec retreads on bridgestone cases (8,000 miles) w/spare

I've been collecting.

RedHeep said:
Stock coil springs
2 sets stock leaf springs
Used Rusty's 3" springs coil/leaf pack
Dana 30/35 w/3.55's open/open
Stock front/rear bumpers
1 set (L/R) calipers and rotors
Complete 4.0 HO (needs rebuilt)
'91 intake/exhaust manifold
'94 injector rail with injectors
Stock draglink and tierod
4 31" high tec retreads on bridgestone cases (8,000 miles) w/spare

I've been collecting.
I might be interested in the spring packs if they don't sag real bad. I need a set of cheep 3' springs to hold me over 'till I can go 4.5" BDS.

Prepmech, If you're still offering those flairs bring them I'll take them off your hands if you're still giving them away.

I have
1: Foglights stock
2: fenderflairs stock (Partroit Blue)
3: seats front (w/o adj. head rest), and rear (both pieces) in V/G condition (could use a cleaning though)
4: K&N air filter for the stock air box ( comes with cleaning/oiling kit)
5: 97+ keyless entry (module with two matching fobs)
6: Depending if I don't use them I may have some Procomp driving lights 2 55W driving, 2 55W flood (both 6' round) 2 100W driving 4x6 (used very little)

Let me know if you're interested 'cause I'm not bringing any of it if no one wants any of it.

Last edited:
scoobyxj said:
I might be interested in the spring packs if they don't sag real bad. I need a set of cheep 3' springs to hold me over 'till I can go 4.5" BDS.

Prepmech, If you're still offering those flairs bring them I'll take them off your hands if you're still giving them away.

I have
3: seats front (w/o adj. head rest), and rear (both pieces) in V/G condition (could use a cleaning though)
6: Depending if I don't use them I may have some Procomp driving lights 2 55W driving, 2 55W flood (both 6' round) 2 100W driving 4x6 (used very little)

Let me know if you're interested 'cause I'm not bringing any of it if no one wants any of it.

I don't think they sag much, they are 3 years old or so. I can take measurements if you want. Don't know how much they're worth.

rokclimbertx said:
Scooby.... what color are those seats?

swap meet stuff:
warn transformer grill guard & winch mount
TJ fender flares (front, grey)
DSCF0865.jpg

DSCF0872a.jpg

DSCF0869a.jpg

The indentation is just where the cushon was laying on the latch for the bottom part. Oh' and the sliders come with them. Might be willing to trade you for the Warn setup.

Last edited:
scoobyxj said:
The indentation is just where the cushon was laying on the latch for the bottom part. Oh' and the sliders come with them. Might be willing to trade you for the Warn setup.

i'll definately bring it with me then... i think i have a picture somewhere of when it was on the jeep i;ll post soon as i find it...

Hey Mark,
You still want that trans and t-case back?
I've also got:
Stock Mj springs
MJ rollpan
A complete MJ D35 with 3.55 gears
a bunch of brake parts
a set of stock steelies (5)
a set of stock MJ flares with all the hardware

I have a front Draw-tite front hitch and detachable winch mount I could bring.

scoobyxj said:
I have

7: A Mid sized CB a Unidin IIRC (it's out in the building right now) set up for portable use (cig plug) with a K30 (IIRC) magnet antenna.
8: a black 4" Firestik antenna (however it is tuned by removing wire at the tip so unless it hits dead on, or needs shortened you aren't going to be able to use it)

sgtmack said:
I have a front Draw-tite front hitch and detachable winch mount I could bring.

I am interested in this. I just might be bolting that up while still on the trailer. Let me know what you think.

Kim

Make me an offer Kim. I'll even help put on when we get there.

Back